Constitution Day Quotes 2077(Happy Constitutions day of Nepal wishes in English)
We are Nepalease firstly and lastly. Best wishes to all of you on Ashoj 03 Constitution Day.
Constitution is not a mere lawyers document, it is a vehicle of life, and its spirit is always the spirit of age. Happy constitution day 2077.
Constitution isn’t a symbol that requires empty celebrations. It requires adherence to constitutionalism. Best wishes for constitution day 2020.
Best wishes to the citizens of Nepal on constitution day. Nepal’s constitution is the heart and soul of our democratic system. Happy Sambidhan Diwas 2020.
The quality of the constitution lies in the desire of the general population to shield it. Happy constitution day to all Nepali citizens.
Parts of the Constitution of Nepal
The Constitution of Nepal is divided into 35 parts, 308 Articles and 9 Schedules.
- Preliminary (part 1)
- Citizenship (Part 2)
- Fundamental Rights and Duties (Part 3)
- Directive Principles, Policies and Responsibilities of the State (Part 4)
- Restructuring of the State and distribution of State power (Part 5)
- President and Vice-President (Part 6)
- Federal Executive (Part 7)
- Federal Parliament(Part 8)
- Federal Legislative Procedure(Part 9)
- Federal Financial Procedures (Part 10)
- Judiciary (Part 11)
- Attorney General (Part 12)
- Provincial Executive (Part 13)
- Provincial Legislature (Part 14)
- Provincial Legislative Procedure (Part 15)
- Financial Procedures of Province (Part 16)
- Local Executive (Part 17)
- Local Legislature(Part 18)
- Local Financial Procedure(Part 19)
- Interrelationship between the Federation, Provinces and Local Levels (Part 20)
- Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority (Part 21)
- Auditor General (Part 22)
- Public Service Commission(Part 23)
- Election Commission(Part 24)
- National Human Rights Commission (Part 25)
- National Natural Resources and Fiscal Commission (Part 26)
- Other Commissions (Part 27)
- Provision regarding National Security(Part 28)
- Provision relating to Political Parties (Part 29)
- Emergency Power (Part 30)
- Amendment of the Constitution (Part 31)
- Miscellaneous(Part 32)
- Transitional Provisions(Part 33)
- Definitions and Interpretations (Part 34)
- Short title, Commencement and Repeal (Part 35)