NMB Bank Limited
NMB Bank Limited licensed as “A” class financial institution by Nepal Rastra Bank in May 2008 has been operating in the Nepalese Financial market for over twenty years and is one of the leading commercial banks in the banking industry.
The Bank has a Joint Venture Agreement with Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (FMO), wherein FMO holds 14.18% of the Bank’s shares and is the largest shareholder of the Bank. In September 2016, the Bank signed a Joint Venture Agreement with Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (FMO), the Dutch development bank following which FMO became the single largest shareholder of the Bank. The alliance with FMO positions the NMB Bank in becoming the market leader in managing environmental & social risks and the leading player in renewable energy and agribusiness.
NMB Bank was awarded ‘Bank of the Year – 2017’ and ‘Bank of the Year 2018’ consecutively by The Banker, Financial Times, London.
The vision of NMB Bank Limited
Building communities through responsible banking, preferred by all stakeholders, enabling customers and clients to achieve their financial goals thus contributing towards prosperous Nepal.
The Mission of NMB Bank Limited
- Helping clients and customers to achieve financial security
- Strengthening and promoting sustainable socio-economic development by working actively with local and international stakeholders
- Being responsible for bringing about positive environmental and social impacts
- Promoting self-reliance through financial products for the real economy
- Creating an innovative climate within the organization, utilizing the skills and potential of staff.
- Delivering banking products and services to create delightful customer experience
5Bs of NMB Bank Limited Success
- Be innovative with the changing time
- Be a team player and deliver results together
- Be responsible to our actions
- Be prudent for sustainable and consistent growth
- Be committed to service excellence
Contact of NMB Bank Limited.
GPO Box – 11543
Toll-Free No: 16600125252
SWIFT Code: NMBBNPKA
you may also like Global IME Bank Ltd
Read about the Latest News, about Nepal Reviews, Gadgets, How-to, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Lyrics, etc. on the All Info Nepal website, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin.