Nepal Investment Bank Ltd.
Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. (NIBL), previously Nepal Indosuez Bank Ltd., was established in 1986 as a joint venture between Nepalese and French partners. The French partner (holding 50% of the capital of NIBL) was Credit Agricole Indosuez, a subsidiary of one of the largest banking groups in the world.
Later, in 2002 a group of Nepalese companies comprising of bankers, professionals, industrialists, and businessmen acquired the 50% shareholding of Credit Agricole Indosuez in Nepal Indosuez Bank Ltd., and accordingly, the name of the Bank also changed to Nepal Investment Bank Ltd.
At present the Bank’s shareholding pattern is as follows:
Promoters – 69%
General Public – 31%
We believe that NIBL, which is managed by a team of experienced bankers and professionals having proven track record, can offer you what you’re looking for.
“Our Vision is to be the most preferred provider of Financial Services in Nepal”
To be the leading Nepali bank, delivering world-class service through the blending of state-of-the-art technology and visionary management in partnership with competent and committed staff, to achieve sound financial health with sustainable value addition to all our stakeholders. We are committed to doing this mission while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance.
Core Values and Ethical Principles:
Our core values tell us, our customers and the communities we serve, who we really are; what we are about; and the principles by which we pledge to conduct business. In essence, we believe that success can only be achieved by living our core values and principles:
- Customer Focus: At NIBL, our prime focus is to perfect our customer service. Customers are our first priority and driving force. We wish to gain customer confidence and be their trusted partner.
- Quality: We believe a quality service experience is paramount to our customers and we are strongly committed to fulfilling this ideal.
- Honesty and Integrity: We ensure the highest level of integrity to our customers, creating an ongoing relationship of trust and confidence. We treat our customers with honesty, fairness, and respect.
- Belief in our people: We recognize that employees are our most valuable asset and our competitive strength. We respect the worth and dignity of individual employees who devote their careers to the progress of the Bank.
- Teamwork: We are a firm believer in teamwork and feel that loyal and motivated teams can produce extraordinary results. We are driven by a performance culture where recognition and rewards are based on individual merit and demonstrated track record.
- Good Corporate Governance: Effective Corporate Governance procedures are essential to achieve and maintain public trust and confidence in any company, more so in a banking company. At NIBL, we are committed to following best practices resulting in good corporate governance.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: As a responsible corporate citizen, we consider it important to act in a responsible manner towards the environment and society. Our commitment has always been to behave ethically and contribute towards the improvement of the quality of life of our people, the community, and greatly the society, of which we are an integral part.
Address: Durbar Marg,
P.O. Box: 3412 Kathmandu Nepal
Telephone: (977-1) 4228229
Fax: (977-1) 4226349, 4228927
Swift Code: NIBLNPKT
you may also like Agricultural Development Bank Ltd.