Nepal Bangladesh Bank Ltd.
Nepal Bangladesh Bank Ltd. is a leading ‘A’ class commercial bank licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. Nepal Bangladesh Bank was registered with the Office of Company Registrar (50-050/051, Dated January 14, 1994) as a public company limited by shares. Nepal Bangladesh Bank started its banking operation from 6th June 1994. Nepal Bangladesh Bank was established as a joint venture bank with IFIC Bank Ltd., Bangladesh. Shares of the bank are listed in Nepal Stock Exchange Ltd. since 1995.
The vision of Nepal Bangladesh Bank Ltd.
The bank for everyone
The mission of Nepal Bangladesh Bank Ltd.
To offer financial services and become the “bank for everyone” by dedicating the progress and growth of the bank to the community, customers, employees, and stockholders by:
- Fulfilling financial expectation of all level of society
- Providing excellent customer services by offering personalized quality services and products
- Giving reasonable returns to all related stakeholders
- Using the latest technology aimed at customer satisfaction & act as an effective catalyst for socio-economic developments
- Maintaining high standard corporate governance in all levels
Core Values and Code of Conduct/Ethical Principles
The Bank has defined the following core values for achieving the vision and mission:
- Deliver quality and complete financial services
- Provide value to the stakeholders
- Be accountable for delivering what we promise
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in all actions
- Be balanced in customer orientation and risk consciousness
- Be efficient and technology-oriented
Overall Strategic Objectives
Stick on core values and code of conduct for the betterment of the bank
MESSAGE FROM CEO
We are proud of our long history and heritage of 25 years serving all walks of life since our inception in 1994. Our core philosophy of ‘Bank for Everyone’ has always been a north star navigating us amidst the economic volatility at different times. I would like to express my humble gratitude to all our employees who always displayed the unceasing faith and belief to serve the customers; our Board of Directors who have always supported the Bank in taking strong decisions during shaky times; And our customers who entrusted us and stood by us when we needed them the most. We are regularly exploring the market dynamics and strategically defining our way forward.
We pledge to remain innovative and emerge out as a strong brand to serve the country and people. After all, we are the ‘Bank for Everyone’.
- Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal
- P.O. Box: 9062
- 4233780/ 81/ 82/ 83/ 84/ 85
- Toll-free No.: 1-660-017-9771
- email: [email protected]
- website: http://nbbl.com.np
- Fax: 977-1-4233776
- SWIFT: NPBBNPKA
you may also like Nepal SBI Bank Ltd.
Read about the Latest News, about Nepal Reviews, Gadgets, How-to, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Lyrics, etc. on the All Info Nepal website, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin.