Kendrick Lamar Biography
Kendrick Lamar Biography: Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer who is regarded as one of the most influential artists of his generation. His full real name is Kendrick Lamar Duckworth. He is also known as a member of the hip hop supergroup Black Hippy. He was born on June 17, 1987, in Compton, California, USA.
As of 2020, He is 33 years old with 5 feet 6 inches tall in height. He began to gain recognition in 2010 after his first retail release, Overly Dedicated. He has won 13 Grammy Awards for his various musical works.
He continued to receive accolades for his 2015 album, To Pimp a Butterfly, and his 2017 follow-up, DAMN.; both won Grammys for Best Rap Album, while DAMN. also made history as the first of its genre to earn a Pulitzer Prize.
Quick Summary of Kendrick Lamar Biography
|Full Real Name||Kendrick Lamar Duckworth|
|Birthplace||Compton, California, USA|
|Date of Birth (Birthday)||June 17, 1987|
|Age||33 years old (2020)|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net worth (2020)||$75 million USD|
|Educational qualifications||High School Graduate|
|School/college/University||McNair Elementary and Vanguard Learning Center, Centennial Middle School.|
Background and Early Life
His parents had moved to Compton from Chicago to escape the city’s gang culture, although Lamar’s father had been associated with the notorious Gangster Disciples gang. As the 1980s crack trade and West Coast gang presence increased, Lamar grew up around precarious street activity, but he seemed more influenced than harmed by it. He was a good student who enjoyed writing, first stories and poems, and then lyrics.
Kendrick Lamar Family, Parents and Siblings
Kendrick Lamar Biography: Kendrick Lamar’s family used to live in Chicago. His father Kenny Duckworth was a gangster disciple. He got interested in music at the age of 8. He has five siblings in which Kayla Duckworth is one of them. His parents always supported him for his work. He is Cousin of NBA player Nick Young.
Educational qualification background
Kendrick Lamar Biography: Kendrick Lamar completed his school education from Centennial Middle school, Compton. He was bright and brilliant in his study. He also attended McNair Elementary and Vanguard Learning center in Compton Unified School District. He didn’t pursue his further formal Education because of his busy schedule and full time to the music.
Relationships, Wife, Girlfriend, & Children
Kendrick Lamar Biography: Kendrick Lamar has no revealed any information regarding his past love affairs. however, He started a romantic love relationship with Whitney Alford in 2012. After being together for years, they got engaged in 2015. Whitney gave birth to his daughter in 2019. Whitney helped Lamar to quit Cannabis. they are happy together.
Net Worth 
Kendrick Lamar Biography: Kendrick Lamar‘s major source of income is his profession of rapping and singing. He also earns from Commercial advertisements and brand endorsements. apart from all that, He also earns doing several Television works. As of 2020, His total Net Worth is estimated to be roughly around $75 million USD. He is a very kind-hearted and emotional person from inside. he has spent lots of money on charity works.
Kendrick Lamar Quotes
1. “Live your life, live it right. Be different, do different things.” – Kendrick Lamar
2. “We hurt people that love us, love people that hurt us.” – Kendrick Lamar
3. “Life will put many red lights in front of you, but sometimes we must push on the gas and trust god.” – Kendrick Lamar
4. “I don’t do black music, I don’t do white music. I do everyday life music.” – Kendrick Lamar
5. “Look at me, I’m a loser, I’m a winner, I’m good, I’m bad. I’m a sinner, I’m a killer. What I’m doing, I’m saying that I’m human.” – Kendrick Lamar
6. “So the next time you feel like the world’s about to end, I hope you studied, because he’s testing your faith again.” – Kendrick Lamar
7. “Everybody heard that I f*** with Dre, and they wanna tell me I made it. N**** I ain’t made s***. If he gave me a handout, I’ ma take his wrist and break it.” – Kendrick Lamar
8. “If a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it.”– Kendrick Lamar
9. “I’d rather not live like there isn’t a god, then die and find out there really is. Think about it.” – Kendrick Lamar
10. “Maybe because I’m a dreamer and sleep is the cousin of death.” – Kendrick Lamar
Official Sites of Kendrick Lamar Biography
- Website: http://www.kendricklamar.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kendricklamar/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kendricklamar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kendricklamar