How To Enable Adobe Flash Player On Google Chrome?
Adobe Flash Player has been one of the most popular plugins in order to play multimedia contents on the websites. That was a long time back, now lots of websites have broken ties with it, but that doesn’t mean you won’t need it at all. There are still some websites out there that require you to use the Adobe Flash Player. So, lets us show you how to enable Adobe Flash Player on Google chrome.
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player on a specific website on Google Chrome?
The Flash plugin comes preinstalled on Google Chrome, so you don’t have to install the plugin yourself. However, you will have to individually enable Adobe Flash for every website that requires you to do so by following these steps:
- Open the site on which you want to allow the Adobe Flash.
- Next, click on the lock or the info icon before the URL of the website.
3. Click on Site settings.
4. Scroll down to find Flash under Permissions.
5. Finally, on the right of the Flash option, click on the down arrow followed by the Allow option.
6. Now, reload the page to reflect the changes on that particular website.
Though all these doesn’t mean you’ll be able to use flash whenever you want now because Adobe Flash will automatically be disabled every time you quit Google Chrome. So, next time you’ll have to enable it again on the website you wanna use it into.
If you liked our content How To Enable Adobe Flash Player On Google Chrome You may also like: How to enable the dark mode on the desktop version of Facebook