PubG is one of the most trending games on Android nowadays. This article is going to focus on one thing, and that is how to download PubG for PC. You probably might have seen memes and posts making rounds on the social media websites for the last few days. As the game got popular all over the world, people started searching for the availability of the game in other platforms such as PubG for PC download Free. PubG stands for PLAYERUNKNOWN Battlegrounds. The app was initially released for limited users exclusively in Canada on March 16, 2018. It is only four days after the initial release, the rest of the gamers globally got to play PubG.
PubG For PC Requirements
You must be thinking if PubG, a game that weighs up to 1.2 GB on the mobile phone is playable on PC!? Well, PubG surely can be played on PC, but your PC needs to match a few requirements. Below are some of the PubG system requirements. This is a complete guide on PubG for PC requirements.
PubG minimum system requirements
According to the developers, here is what you need to do to run PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on your PC.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340/AMD FX-6300
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30GB space available.
This is an actual minimum requirement to download PubG for PC and this is very basic. The GTX 660 released in 2012 is no more considered as a powerful graphics card for modern games. You will struggle with minimum settings to run Battlegrounds at 30fps.
The 30GB space requirement for PubG assures you to have some free space even after the installation of PubG. The size of PubG is 13GB.
PubG Recommended System Requirements
However, you can’t play a heavy game like PubG with the minimum settings. Below is the exact list of hardware required to play PubG.
- OS: 64-bit on Windows 10
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600K
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB or better
- The internet connection and storage requirements for PG remains the same. DirectX remains the same as well.
Before thinking to run PubG on Windows 7, remember that it is an old OS and is no longer updated. Though Windows 10 isn’t a perfect choice, what it offers is a better performance and most of the mistakes in Windows 8 are fixed here.
Regarding CPU, AMD’s Ryzen 5 or i3 would be more than enough. Even other processers like 4-core/4-thread Core i3-8100 and Ryzen 3 1300X can work well. It is unless you are going to perform other tasks like live streaming, you will have to update the processor. Otherwise, these requirements should work fine.
Coming to the Graphics Card, the one with 1060 3GB is powerful enough to run PubG with an average of 60 fps at 1080 Ultra settings. Sometimes it averages at 100 fps with the 1080p medium. But it never goes down beyond 60.
How To Install PubG on PC
We have reached the main part of the article. That is, how to install PubG on PC. Just follow the step-by-step method to download the amazing game and start playing.
- First, go to the online gaming download store Steam.
- Register yourself on the site.
- Once you are done with registration, search for PubG on Stream.
- You should be seeing in the results for PubG.
- Now click on it and then select any payment method to buy and install the game.
- Finish the transaction to buy PubG. The downloading starts automatically once the transaction is completed.
- This is it!! You are done now. PubG for PC is now downloaded. Now start playing the game and go a killing spree looting others, eventually triumphing the game. Good luck!
If you liked our content How To Download PubG for PC Here are some articles More like this: