Everest Bank Limited
Everest Bank Limited (EBL) is a name you can depend on for professionalized & efficient banking services. Founded in 1994, the Bank has been one of the leading banks of the country and has been catering to its services to various segments of the society. With clients from all walks of life, the Bank has helped the nation to develop corporately, agriculturally & industrially.
Joint Venture Partner of Everest Bank Limited
Punjab National Bank (PNB), our joint venture partner (holding 20% equity) is one of the largest nationalized bank in India having presence virtually in all important centers. Owing to its performance during the year 2012-13, the Bank earned many laurels & accolades in recognition of its service & overall performance. Recently, PNB was awarded the “IDRBT Banking Technology Excellence Award” under Customer Management & Intelligence Initiatives. The Bank also bagged the “Golden Peacock Business Excellence Award 2013” by the Institute of Directors. Similarly, the Bank was recognized as ‘Best Public Sector Bank‘ by CNBC TV 18. The bank has now more than 7,000 branches and 8,500 ATMs spread all across India. As a joint-venture partner, PNB has been providing top management support to EBL under Technical Service Agreement.
The network of Everest Bank Limited
Everest Bank Limited (EBL) provides customer-friendly services through its wide network connected through the ABBS system, which enables customers for operational transactions from any branches. The bank has 95 Branches, 123 ATM Counters, 31 Revenue Collection Counters, and 3 Extension Counters across the country making it a very efficient and accessible bank for its customers, anytime, anywhere.
The vision of Everest Bank Limited
To be a Leading Commercial Bank with Pan Nepal presence and become a household name, providing a wide range of financial products and services under one roof.
The mission of Everest Bank Limited
Growth through Banking for ALL
- One of the first banks to introduce Any Branch Banking System (ABBS) in Nepal.
- EBL introduced the Mobile Vehicle Banking system to serve the segment deprived of proper banking facilities through its Birtamod Branch, which was the first of its kind.
- The branchless banking system was introduced first time in Nepal to cover the unbanked sector of Nepalese society through the biometric machine.
- The first bank that has launched the e-ticketing system in Nepal where customers can buy yeti airlines ticket through the internet.
- EBL introduced online payment of Mobile/PSTN/ADSL/NCELL bill or from the counter as well.
- The first bank to introduce agro-specialized branch “KRISHI UDHYAM BIKASH SAKHA” at Rajbiraj.
- Cash Deposit Kiosk was introduced for the first time in Nepal through which the Customers can deposit Cash conveniently.
- The first bank to introduce the Missed Call alert service for balance inquiry through ph no: 01-4443374, which was the first of its kind.
- The bank has been conferred with the ” The Best Managed Commercial Bank” by ASIAN PAINT NEW BIZ Award 2019.
- The bank has been conferred with the ” Second Best Managed Commercial Bank” by ASIAN PAINT NEW BIZ Award 2018.
- The bank has been conferred with the “The Best Managed Commercial Bank” by ASIAN PAINT NEW BIZ Award 2013.
- The bank adjudged as “Number 1 Bank” under CAMELS (along with Customer Base & Branch Network) rating conducted by KAROBAR national daily (a leading business media house of Nepal).
- The bank has been conferred with “Bank of the Year 2006, Nepal” by the Banker, a publication of financial times, London.
- The bank was bestowed with the “NICCI Excellence award” by the Nepal India chamber of commerce for its spectacular performance under the finance sector.
Customer Care Center
Toll-Free No: 16600171718
Email: [email protected]
SMS: CALL <space> <your query> and send it to 32244
you may also like Nepal Bangladesh Bank Ltd.
Read about the Latest News, about Nepal Reviews, Gadgets, How-to, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Lyrics, etc. on the All Info Nepal website, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin.