Citizens Bank International Ltd
Citizens Bank International Limited has been established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions. Institutionalized by a highly professional and experienced team, we have gained credibility in the banking sector through quality financial service.
History of Citizens Bank International Ltd
Established on April 20, 2007 (2064/01/07) as 20th commercial bank of the nation, “Citizens Bank International Limited”, has its corporate office at the heart of the financial sector of the country, Narayanhiti Path, Kathmandu. It is promoted by eminent personalities, business, and industrial houses and reputed individuals having high social standing and have been managed by a team of experienced bankers and professionals. There are 89 branches and 90 ATMs all over the country.
The mission of Citizens Bank International Ltd
To be a trustworthy partner for the progress of individuals and institutions by designing, producing and delivering the best financial solutions.
The vision of Citizens Bank International Ltd
To be the leading bank known for its service excellence in the region.
FIVE CORE VALUES of Citizens Bank International Ltd
- Customer Focus: We are committed to meet the financial needs of our customers and exceed their expectations through innovative solutions.
- Service Excellence: We promise to deliver customer-centered products and services par excellence.
- Human Resource: We employ bright, honest, helpful, and pleasant people. We nurture and empower them to achieve their full potential.
- Corporate Governance: We believe in being accountable, conducting business ethically, and maintaining transparency.
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to taking social initiatives for the development of the nation.
Contact of Citizens Bank International Ltd
Narayanhiti Path, Kathmandu-44600
Toll-Free – 16600166667
you may also like Laxmi Bank Ltd.
Read about the Latest News, about Nepal Reviews, Gadgets, How-to, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Lyrics, etc. on the All Info Nepal website, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin.